Pages

Sunday 6 November 2016

New World learning

When rm 14 went to new world we had to get in groups. Also our teacher that was at new world gave us paper to write on. When we got inside we started with green fruit and vegetable. I got 7 things writen on green fruit and vegtable. Then we were up to the red fruit and vegetable. I wrote a lot. I wrote as much as I can. Then we went to look at museli I went and looked at the lables and wrote it on my paper. Then when everyone was finished we went and looked at the bread. I went and chose a bread. I went and wrote the lables and I thought that white bread was healthyer then grain bread. But it wasn't. Also I learn't that it can only be less then 10g if its more then 10g it's not healthy and the milk with the green lid is the healthyersed milk. I also thought that the light blue lid milk is the healthyersed but it's not. Also we looked at the ceareals.
Also always pick the healthyersed thing or if you don't you might not get strong fit and fast. So always pick the healthyersed thing and we also had to look at some unhealthy stuff and we had to write it in our papers. It was hard looking at what was the unhealthyersed thing. We looked at milk products even dairy products. I chose ice cream because ice cream is yum but also unhealthy. I learn't a lot about eating healthy stuff. I we also looked at the cheese. some of the cheese were unhealthy but some were healthy so always pick the right choice. There were a lot of things that were over 10g. Also the lables are either at the front or at the back or in the two sides and in the bottom. I had so much fun in New World.

2 comments:

  1. hi there my name is Logan i really like how you said how what is healthy and what is unhealthy it was go how you said white bread is unhealthy then grain bread if you want to see mine you are welcome to
    mrsloganp.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi somnaung your work is good.

    ReplyDelete