Pages

Wednesday 7 December 2016

Hour of code


                                             Hour of code.

When room 14 went to room 2 we were doing a coding game called the hour of code. But before we did the coding game we watched a video the video was about how to code. Then we started to play the coding game. We got to choose what coding game to play. I chose minecraft. We also had to choose a buddy from room 2. I chose Lukman.
The first level was kind of easy. There were 14 levels in the minecraft coding. when we got to the harder levels it was hard I tried to finish it and I did. It's important to learn coding so you know how to fix a computer. I learnt how to use the character steve and use specific directions. Also when me and my buddy was coding we got to destroy blocks and place blocks and some other stuff. It was hard doing the directions. I had so much fun doing coding and it was hard and challenging for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment